[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
GameTour.ru • Просмотр темы - Is it a me problem or a Windows 10 one?

Is it a me problem or a Windows 10 one?

Все игры из серии симуляторов (жизни, спортивные, гоночные, космические и т.д).

Is it a me problem or a Windows 10 one?

Сообщение JensenBreck 22.11.2017 12:20

Hi,

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, I’ve had this problem that’s occurred 3 times now. It always starts when I notice Youtube videos won’t play anything. Then I notice that my taskbar is unresponsive. I restart and my taskbar goes almost completely blank except for the Start button and Cortana, which don’t even work, they’re just there. So I then have to use the method shown here to get everything back to normal. Like I said, this has happened 3 times now and it’s very annoying. I’m wondering if it’s really a problem with Windows 10 or is it just my computer. Has this been happening to other Windows 10 users? I’ve contemplated switching back to Windows 8.1, but unfortunately the 30 day period is up as I’m stuck with 10.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://forum.starmen.net/forum/General ... ows-10-one

Animated Corporate Whiteboard
JensenBreck

Вернуться в Симуляторы и гонки