[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
GameTour.ru • Просмотр темы - how do you use iron sights in FPS games in most efficient ma

how do you use iron sights in FPS games in most efficient ma

Игры на приставках, а так же приставочных игр на PC.

how do you use iron sights in FPS games in most efficient ma

Сообщение JensenBreck 29.11.2017 10:50

Hi,

i am a noob so please bear with me, also i apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong section, i am new to this site, back to my question, in FPS games like COD, BFBC2, HALO, what is the rule for changing from iron sights to the hip in terms of distance from the enemy ? my guess is medium to close range, but is there anything else i should see as an indication to switch to the hip ? i also see a lot of people switch to their secondary like pistols,revolvers. is that because they run out of clip ? or is it coz the pistols are more efficient close quarters ? i could also use some aiming tips as i am very green to FPS games.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-d ... 343711/#13

business video marketing
JensenBreck

Вернуться в Игры для консолей