[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
GameTour.ru • Просмотр темы - Pre-Warning

Pre-Warning

Игры на приставках, а так же приставочных игр на PC.

Pre-Warning

Сообщение JensenBreck 01.12.2017 14:38

Hi,

At logging in, when you choose server, there could be one more info: yyyy/5000, where yyyy means tamed creatures atm. WC has all the data for it. or just write in percentages, like 99% or so. Many new players would choose another server, i am sure. They would not have to think: "Fine, i bought a new game, i can tame , breed dinos" And after logging in, the first thing he can read in globalchat: "Server capped" He doesnt even know what that means first. And since he bought the game on steam, and after 3-4 tries on other server he meets again servercap, he will choose the option: "Give my money back"

Maybe new servers??? (nvm)

Would be nice, if any Dev would read it..Any help in that from Forum moderators? To get this message to the devs?
Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/fo ... e-warning/

Motion Graphics for business
JensenBreck

Вернуться в Игры для консолей