[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
GameTour.ru • Просмотр темы - Problem beating Level 33 resource base need help

Problem beating Level 33 resource base need help

Игры на приставках, а так же приставочных игр на PC.

Problem beating Level 33 resource base need help

Сообщение JensenBreck 02.12.2017 13:36

Hi,

I have tried to beat this res. base and can't do it. I am level 31, my bomb level is 12/2200 damage, gbe is 43. I have tried 12- lvl 12 heavies plus 15 lvl1 hookahs and lost. 18 lvl 12 heavies and lost. And, 7 lvl 4 tanks and no dice. I am almost 10 hours from lvl 2 warriors. Have not used warriors at all and wonder if that is what to use on this kind of res. base? I will be able to put at least 20 lvl 2 warriors into attack. Wondering how they will stand up to cannon fire because I won't be able to take both of them out with bombs. I have beat other higher res.bases but this one stumps me. Anyone with some good ideas out there?
Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://forum.supercell.com/showthread. ... -need-help

animated industrial product video
JensenBreck

Вернуться в Игры для консолей