[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
GameTour.ru • Просмотр темы - starting to build my own business..!!!

starting to build my own business..!!!

Игры на приставках, а так же приставочных игр на PC.

starting to build my own business..!!!

Сообщение Johneames 15.12.2017 11:31

Hello,

I am completely new to all of this and looking around for help. I am just starting to build my own business and started to invest on some equipment for video production. I have a potential client that wants me to do a couple of interviews and have one of them speak while walking and showing the venue. They are a business group that has been here in my area for a long time now.
I will be bringing my lighting kit, audio, steadicam, tripod & dslr for this shoot. Also, I will be asking them if they want me to do the graphics and/or animations for the project but the question is .How should I charge them? This is my first professional gig outside my other work as an in-house videographer/editor. I went through many resources and also animated Business Motion Graphics but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Johneames

Вернуться в Игры для консолей