[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
GameTour.ru • Просмотр темы - call of duty known compatibility issues with vista

call of duty known compatibility issues with vista

Обсуждение игр серии

call of duty known compatibility issues with vista

Сообщение JensenBreck 02.02.2018 12:02

HI,
please i need your help.

I have call of duty(1,2,united offensive),was working perfectly well on windows xp.

I bought new pc with windows vista 32 bit ultimate,and installed all call of duty game.

now everytime i switch my pc on (blue screen )come up .When i come up to the desktop after i restart my pc.i go to:
start>control panel>problem support and solutions:i found section(information about other problem:windows vista does not support call of duty(i have to go to activision website to see if is there any patch to make call of duty works on windows vista.

I went to activision website,there isn't any patch to make call of duty works with windows vista.

Please is there any other way around to be able to play call of duty.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/forum/hel ... ta-325189/

Ecommerce software marketing
JensenBreck

Вернуться в Call of Duty