[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
GameTour.ru • Просмотр темы - G-Sync is working or not?

G-Sync is working or not?

Обсуждение онлайн игр.

G-Sync is working or not?

Сообщение JensenBreck 18.11.2017 14:22

Hi,

The only thing i can say surely, its when fps is going near 120 in GTA5 (basically its 100-110) game starting looks smoother (seems like thats how games should looks like when g-sync is WORKING). I heard that memory of this graphics cards is maded on MICRON chips instead of SAMSUNG, and they can stutter, but in this case thats means absolutely nothing.

I tried to put a FPS Limiter (RTSS) for example in GTA 5 on 78fps max, and that with the included G-Sync that with it turned OFF - the picture is equally torny, tearing etc. There no difference between G-Sync ON or OFF.

As I understand it, G-Sync should provide a smooth picture even when your FPS is below the maximum monitor refresh rate (for example, my monitor is 165hz, but the system gives out only 90 fps). But the lower the FPS, the worse the picture is. And the difference in the pictures in the low FPS with the included G-Sync and off - absolutely no.

Maybe I'm still overestimating the G-Sync and or just do not understand correctly how it works?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topi ... g-or-not-/

Product Animation Video
JensenBreck

Вернуться в Онлайн игры