[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
GameTour.ru • Просмотр темы - NW-31175-7 Error code

NW-31175-7 Error code

Обсуждение онлайн игр.

NW-31175-7 Error code

Сообщение JensenBreck 20.11.2017 18:00

Hello,

I have an Error code or no error code but "Can't join/create party"-messages at random occasions. Completely random... I haven't found any pattern and I tested everything from resetting the router, hard-reset console to turning off all the port forwarding rules I configured on my router and turning them back on to see if there is any kind of difference. I manually set up my IP, changed the Primary and Secondary DNS to Googles 8.8.8.8 and so on. I changed it back to automatically set up my Internet connection. I tried to create a Party without having Destiny 2 open (the game I mainly play)

Sometimes I can create a party and afterwards not. Sometimes I can absolutely not create a party. Sometimes I can create parties again and again and again and again and then not anymore. I found so far out when I can create a party that also means at that very moment I could have also joined a friends party.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/ ... p/25337033

Animated Product Video
JensenBreck

Вернуться в Онлайн игры