[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
GameTour.ru • Просмотр темы - Your opinions on the latest patches?

Your opinions on the latest patches?

Обсуждение онлайн игр.

Your opinions on the latest patches?

Сообщение JensenBreck 23.11.2017 11:42

Hi,
1.Bug fixes.
All moast all of the recent patches had them (to some what of a deggre but still had them), witch is a god sign that they are at the least trying to fix some issues.

2.The distribution of the new set.
I also noticed that the new sets are no longer only available though the webshop but rather in the ingame shop from day one,i gues this is somewhat good for whales but other that that its nice to see the new sets in regular caps not MB that were kinda rigged imo.

3.The new login rewards.
The change of login rewards suprised me cause i thought that they were good as they were, mostly the thing change was the 3 and 6 day rewards that seem interesting as they give you a chance to get the newest set parts perm(ap stat only). I find this to be a nice tweak as it gives people that dont buy ap to get theas item perm.

Thanks!

For more you can check
animated corporate promotional video
JensenBreck

Вернуться в Онлайн игры