[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
GameTour.ru • Просмотр темы - Anyone here mostly buy their games online?

Anyone here mostly buy their games online?

Обсуждение онлайн игр.

Anyone here mostly buy their games online?

Сообщение JensenBreck 29.11.2017 10:48

Hi,

I thought I would make this thread because it seems you can find a lot of great and hard to find games online...pretty cheap too. On amazon you can buy so many last gen games brand new for as little as 8 bucks or less sometimes. An example of this is Dragon Quest VIII, I got it brand new for 8 bucks on amazon and they still have tons in stock. Same with FF9 as well, brand new for cheap even though it is the greatest hits..I don't really mind.

I don't know, I just find it pointless to buy from gamestop now a days and such when you find the games in better condition and brand new online. Does anyone here mostly shop online for games?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-d ... 342816/#32

product launched
JensenBreck

Вернуться в Онлайн игры