[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): Invalid date.timezone value 'Europe/Moskow', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now.
GameTour.ru • Просмотр темы - Breaking locks

Breaking locks

Обсуждение онлайн игр.

Breaking locks

Сообщение JensenBreck 01.12.2017 14:36

Hi,

I'm trying to make ark bases more like a map from an FPS game. In which walls are solid and gun fights occur through corridors and doorways, you know, strategic layouts, and not just blow ur way through the house of cards, splash damage makes me cry.

The one exploit I foresee is deleting ur doors b4 logging off, replacing them with walls, but im sure that can be addressed, like requiring a door frame being snapped inorder to place walls.

I think this could balance out base defense a lot. Like if it took a full stack(s) of c4 to get through a wall vs a couple acting as a door breaching charge/battering ram, then we might have the beginnings of some decent tower defence mechanics and the devs can run with it from there, adding new turrets and traps...and we could all sleep at night.

Any thoughts?
Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/fo ... ing-locks/

animated Corporate Explainer
JensenBreck

Вернуться в Онлайн игры